Old 29-04-2009, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Just popping to say hello

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , wafflycat
writes

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
o.uk...
The message
from "wafflycat" contains these words:

So I'm hoping that I should manage to get *something* to the point of
harvest.. but then again, Mother Nature may just bite me on the bum...

Fingers crossed...

Some light ground frosts are forecast for the rest of the week, but
no-one's said where...

I'm trying to remember to pop over to

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/HOME/

Hmm, I've never been that impressed with the Metcheck forecasts, compared
to the Beeb website ones
--
Chris French

They work fine for me. I also like the xcweather site Kate has posted. The
Beeb forecasts are out too often for my liking.