Old 29-04-2009, 08:32 PM
chriz1 chriz1 is offline
Registered User

Default newbie looking for advice

Hi,first post here so hi to everyone,at the relitivly young age of 20 yrs old we have just got our new house and big garden.

Question is i have just completed a nice border at the bottom of our garden and need some help as to what plants to put in it,
they need to be nice and colourful and low maintanance,also come back every year as im on quite a tight budget,
While im here i may as well ask for advice on some nice shrubs again colourful for as long as possible low maintanance,and last all year round.
Many Thanks