Old 29-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered User

Default newbie looking for advice

Hi,first post here so hi to everyone,at the relitivly young age of 20 yrs old we have just got our new house and big garden.

Question is i have just completed a nice border at the bottom of our garden and need some help as to what plants to put in it,
they need to be nice and colourful and low maintanance,also come back every year as im on quite a tight budget,
While im here i may as well ask for advice on some nice shrubs again colourful for as long as possible low maintanance,and last all year round.
Many Thanks
Old 30-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriz1 View Post
Hi,first post here so hi to everyone,at the relitivly young age of 20 yrs old we have just got our new house and big garden.

Question is i have just completed a nice border at the bottom of our garden and need some help as to what plants to put in it,
they need to be nice and colourful and low maintanance,also come back every year as im on quite a tight budget,
While im here i may as well ask for advice on some nice shrubs again colourful for as long as possible low maintanance,and last all year round.
Many Thanks
Congratulations of getting a house.

First question - Where do you live?
Second question - What direction does your house face?
Old 30-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Congratulations of getting a house.

First question - Where do you live?
Second question - What direction does your house face?
west wales,and the rear garden is facing the south