Old 29-04-2009, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Bob Hobden - Orchid

On Apr 28, 10:01*pm, "Ragnar" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

Bob, here is the pic of the orchid that I couldn't identify. *The
question was, how can I take care of it so that it flowers again next
year? *I was given this on 5th February, my birthday and it still
looks as good as new.

http://i42.tinypic.com/10gk4co.jpg

Judith

This is a Phalaenopsis (Moth Orchid) if I'm any judge.

"Grow in theshade, in a hot greenhouse, or on a draught-free window sill in
a house or conservatory, maintaining a high level of humidity" (Readers
DIgest New Encyclopedia of Garden Plants & Flowers)

R.

Thank you, I have it in exactly the right position in the kitchen
which is often humid.

Judith