Old 30-04-2009, 08:46 AM
damian damian is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcpea View Post
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a decent rechargable or electric strimmer. ATM I
have a petrol McCulloch that I'm just about fed up with. When it
works, it's very good indeed, but getting the thing to start each time
is becoming a real pain. I want something to start when I wan it to!
The main consideration would be to have one that I can replace
(rewind) the line on, rather than use a cartridge replacement "spool"
which I assume will work out expensive. Other than that, I would be
glad of any suggestions.

TIA

M.C.P
I know we sell a lot of strimmers and the petrol ones are the very best . To be honest with you its like going from a ferrari to a Renault 5 . Get your McCulloch serviced. If your in the south west we can help you out.
Carp fishing
Repairs UK