Old 30-04-2009, 12:33 PM
IronMike IronMike is offline
Registered User

Default Looking for a gardener - online?

Hi everyone,

I have been reading in this forum for a while now and I would like to thank you all for making this platform informative and fun to read! ;-)

Here is my first post and it starts of with a question:

Has anyone made use of the website www.egenie.co.uk yet?

We would like to find a landscaper to do general yard work, as me and my wife do not feel capable of doing the work ourselves. After searching google I foud this website www.egenie.co.uk where I can post my job and assign the job to a gardener.

My question: Does anyone of you know this website and have you found a job/gardener through the site?

Thank you very much for your answers!

Mike