Old 30-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered User

Default Looking for a gardener - online?

Hi everyone,

I have been reading in this forum for a while now and I would like to thank you all for making this platform informative and fun to read! ;-)

Here is my first post and it starts of with a question:

Has anyone made use of the website www.egenie.co.uk yet?

We would like to find a landscaper to do general yard work, as me and my wife do not feel capable of doing the work ourselves. After searching google I foud this website www.egenie.co.uk where I can post my job and assign the job to a gardener.

My question: Does anyone of you know this website and have you found a job/gardener through the site?

Thank you very much for your answers!

Mike
Old 30-04-2009, 03:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

"IronMike" wrote in message

Hi everyone,

I have been reading in this forum for a while now and I would like to
thank you all for making this platform informative and fun to read!
;-)

Here is my first post and it starts of with a question:

Has anyone made use of the website

I tried that website. It is a sham. Stay away from it.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered User

Hi there,

could you please give me some more detailed information? Why do you you believe it's a "sham"?

We have posted our job assignment over the weekend and have already established contact with a gardener who has received several very positive ratings and is offering to do the job for a fair amount. Sounds like a good deal for us...

Have you used the site as a customer or as a service professional?

Mike

Old 07-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMike View Post

My question: Does anyone of you know this website and have you found a job/gardener through the site?

Mike
Hi Mike where abouts are you from as we offer gardening services based in Oxfordshire
Carp fishing
Repairs UK
Old 08-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Registered User

Thanks for the offer, but we already assigned the job and he will come out tomorrow. Will let you know how it went!

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian View Post
Hi Mike where abouts are you from as we offer gardening services based in Oxfordshire