Old 01-05-2009, 03:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
theilliniguy theilliniguy is offline

Default Pond in a Pot?

On Apr 30, 9:45 pm, Kurt wrote:
In article
,

theilliniguy wrote:
Made 1 last year - some good/some bad. I was wondering if anyone her

has done it?

Have seen some nice ones at a local Thai restaurant. Quite large pot.
Only a couple plants & mosquito fish, but had a light at the bottom so
the effect, more at night, was stunning.
How did you seal yours?

It wasn't sealed - but of course goldfish eating racoons were my new
friend. So, I'm looking for suggestions on improving the whole
process.