Old 01-05-2009, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Little Paul Little Paul is offline

Default Small paving slab source

On 2009-05-01, Bob Minchin wrote:
I'm looking to form some narrow paths in my garden and not wanting to
lose much planting area. I thought it would be easy to buy basic
concrete slabs 300 mm square but suppliers are all coming back saying
minimum size is 450mm square.

Has anyone found a source from a chain that might have a branch near me
in southampton area?

I got mine in Wickes, and they're not too badly priced if you just
want them for paths. Their store locator seems to suggest they've got a
store in southampton.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Buxton-Pavin...ng/invt/154445

Travis Perkins might be worth a try as well, but I can't seem to coax
aything useful out of their website.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com