Old 01-05-2009, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
LandraceSwineOldMeetingClub1832 LandraceSwineOldMeetingClub1832 is offline

Default I'm very worry for my 'little' tall palm tree

Dave Hill ha scritto:

You donr say where you are.
I have heard of no instance of Palm Weevin in the UK,
They entered Malta a year or so ago and are slowly spreading.
treatment seems to be to cut down infected trees and burn.
Google search will give you lots of sites to brows.
David Hill

In that forum board there are already links to some English documents
and various foreign ones, but they are not so simple to understand. I'm
not an expert, I need something simple to understand.
Anyone can tell me any web-site where I can find simple free booklets
for gardeners about Red Palm Weevil?
Thanks