Old 02-05-2009, 02:05 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Pond in a Pot?

In article
,
theilliniguy wrote:

On Apr 30, 9:45 pm, Kurt wrote:
In article
,

theilliniguy wrote:
Made 1 last year - some good/some bad. I was wondering if anyone her

has done it?

Have seen some nice ones at a local Thai restaurant. Quite large pot.
Only a couple plants & mosquito fish, but had a light at the bottom so
the effect, more at night, was stunning.
How did you seal yours?

It wasn't sealed - but of course goldfish eating racoons were my new
friend. So, I'm looking for suggestions on improving the whole
process.

Large round grates would solve that problem and look cool. Rusty iron
ones would have a nice aesthetic with a large pot

What was your process, BTW?