Old 03-05-2009, 04:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Full Blown Epiphyllum Flower

I don't know why, but they DO like to be REALLY crowded.
A few years ago I bought some cuttings at the San Diego Epiphyllum Show.
I planted most of them in individual, marked pots.
They didn't do so well.
The others I just stuck in a big pot with some mature plants. They did
much better......Go figure.
Bob

Wendy7 wrote:
Yours are ahead of mine Bob or maybe your plant is an early bloomer?
I repotted a lot of mine last year so not sure what kind of bloom
production
I will get. Have heard they like to be rootbound?
Looking forward to more pics.
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
I think Epis are one of the most beautiful, exotic and showy flowers on
the planet. Some varieties also have a delightful aroma too.
Too bad they only last for a day or two..........Sigh
Bob Williams