Old 03-05-2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ping Gardengal

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 May 2009 13:16:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 3, 1:53 pm, "Val" wrote:
Are you still around? Didn't you, or do you still work at Swanson's?

Val

this is the last personal post that Gardengal sent me April 9th.

Marilyn, I won't presume to speak for Pam, but it is overstepping and
I don't think she wanted the whole newsgroup know her personal
business. That's just me, and I see you validated it ahead of time,
but you should go with your gut feeling and not do it if you have to
validate it first.

Just a friendly suggestion. What I say to you in email is not for
public comsumption.
Victoria

True, publishing private email is the most egregious act... deserving of
relegating to the grave.