Old 04-05-2009, 01:03 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pond Supplies

It is that time of year... when ponders need to order feed, meds,
chemicals, etc.

I need dechlor. in the crystal form. I usually buy 5 lbs at a time, thus
whomever I purchased it from before has long been forgotten. Anyone do a
recent shopping best-buy search for similar?

I used Pond Pets for Prazi, as it was best priced for the size. Only thing
I didn't like was their shopping calculator, as I ended up placing the
order without knowing the shipping. Don't like that. They were very great
though when I contacted them via E-mail.

I'll probably use Western Pond again for my Sho Koi & Sho Gold koi food as
they have free shipping over $60 and I can easily meet that.

Another product I use is Koi Zyme. Anyone do a best buy for that and order
it yet? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us