Old 04-05-2009, 05:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] madgardener1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Ping Gardengal

On May 3, 6:54*pm, "brooklyn1" wrote:
"Jangchub" wrote in message

On Sun, 3 May 2009 13:16:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 3, 1:53 pm, "Val" wrote:
Are you still around? Didn't you, or do you still work at Swanson's?

Val

this is the last personal post that Gardengal sent me April 9th.

Marilyn, I won't presume to speak for Pam, but it is overstepping and
I don't think she wanted the whole newsgroup know her personal
business. *That's just me, and I see you validated it ahead of time,
but you should go with your gut feeling and not do it if you have to
validate it first.

Just a friendly suggestion. *What I say to you in email is not for
public comsumption.
Victoria

True, publishing private email is the most egregious act... deserving of
relegating to the grave.- Hide quoted text -

well, I will apologize for my actions. I never meant harm or person
afront. as for the "maddie fan club" I deserve a slap in the face if
I've done horribly wrong and I will take my medicine as it's given
out. consider me banished. I won't surface again until I have either
lost the friendship of Pam or she's forgiven me for this snipped
version of her last e-mail to me. as for the distressing news, what
that meant was not that I was distressed that she lived in the Pacific
northwest, one of my best friends that I've KNOWN since 1978 in
Colorado lives in Eugene now. I meant that being in Tennessee and her
being somewhere in the Pacific Northwest meant simply huge distances
that I couldn't locate her easily.

having said that, and having V and a few others jump on me, I deserve
it. I'm going. and I mean it. no song and dance, those who despise me
for my naieveness and stupidity will rejoice and dance in the
streets. I won't return for awhile, and that is a promise. I keep my
word. as for me considering her my friend, that's too assumpitve of
me. regardless of her considering me a friend, if she feels I've
overstepped, then I can only offer my most sincere apologies to HER.
as for offending those of you on the newsgroup, I have screwed up in
the past, and it won't be the first or last time. but it will be the
last for me for a long time. I love all of my gardening friends, and
this is the hardest thing I've had to do since losing my house,
eviction, foreclosure and everything rolled up in the last two years
including the death of mama, the divorce that released me from my hell
and everything else including my trying to heal from the massive loss
of all my gardens and thousands of $ worth of perennials both in value
and sentimental irreplacablility.

I'm sorry folks, I'm just human and sometimes screw up. what more can
I do but just leave?

marilyn the madgardener. in upper northeastern tennessee zone 7a,
Sunset zone 36 (and NO, I am NOT looking for pity, sympathy or begs of
"don't go" I need to get my affairs in order and write some letters
and if I get word I've done wrong I will deal with it. )