Old 04-05-2009, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia

On 2009-05-03 18:06:34 +0100, Fuschia said:

On Sun, 3 May 2009 12:34:17 +0100, "Spider"
wrote:
snip
PS: I didn't have any luck with Hillier's website, perhaps because it's
wholesale related. I thought I'd remembered a retail outlet there; if so,
it's either closed or is strictly for the Ampfield, Romsey site.

PPS: Richard (the Husband Thingy) tried to email you directly recently, but
appears to have failed. I wonder if you would be kind enough to send your
(presumably new?) private email address to my private email address (which
is unchanged). Ta ever so :~)

Spider

In case Sacha cannot see Spider's posts for some reason, I have quoted
it.

Thanks and yes, I did see it this time. I've changed news readers and
I think the original post got lost somewhere in the middle of the
muddle. ;-))
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials