Old 05-05-2009, 10:00 AM
kerenza kerenza is offline
Registered User

Red face Identification of Flower Urgently Needed!

This is tricky one as it's a view from under the flower - I wondered if it was a Buphthalmum, but the underneath looks different from the photos I've seen.

I'm trying to identify this so I can write something about it for a greeting card in a range we produce at work - but this one has me stumped!

I'm hoping someone more knowledgable will have an idea;-)

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...&current=2.jpg

The only other picture in our library that I can find of this plant shows it to have long bare stems, if that helps.