Old 05-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Bolens2136 Bolens2136 is offline
Registered User

Hello, I just got a Bolens 2136 a week ago. I've been on the internet for two days looking for info. Her part numbers are out of date. Their no longer in the records at Bolens customer care site. But I had the same problem as you with the deck. It was a hanger rod in the side toward the back. The deck had sliped off the hanger and was cutting the grass to low on that side. I hope this helps. By the way if you have a parts list or manual you could e-mail me I sure would be happy.