Old 05-05-2009, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gogo[_2_] gogo[_2_] is offline

Default Identification of Flower Urgently Needed!

kerenza wrote:
This is tricky one as it's a view from under the flower - I wondered if
it was a Buphthalmum, but the underneath looks different from the
photos I've seen.

I'm trying to identify this so I can write something about it for a
greeting card in a range we produce at work - but this one has me
stumped!

I'm hoping someone more knowledgable will have an idea;-)

http://tinyurl.com/cqj7vg

The only other picture in our library that I can find of this plant
shows it to have long bare stems, if that helps.

I was wondering if it could be a Doronicum caucasium??