Old 06-05-2009, 10:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default Tiny ants, part II

Ok, I've tried using pulverized limestone, plus a number of other
suggestions, like pepper powder, and cinnamon. It really did little more
than make a mess of my kitchen, and the area right outside our house. The
ants are still all over the kitchen.

At this point, I would simply like to know what sort of granular pesticide
I can buy to put on the soil near our house to make sure that any ants
nearby in the soil are killed, and stay killed. It looks like Diazinon has
been withdrawn, and that would have been my first choice in the past.