Old 14-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Looking for hardy or bad tasting plants

In article , LeighMo wrote:
I don't think anything eats "Jungle val".

It might be worth trying some low "lawn" type plants.

Thanks for the great ideas! I'll have to find a place to order some of
these up and give them a shot. Am I probably out of luck with regard to
higher growing plants? Oddly enough everyone mostly leaves the amazon
swords alone (even my bristlenose) - any other sword varieties that seem
resistent to being eaten?

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.