Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default seedling photos?

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Jean B." wrote in message
Does anyone here know of a site that has photos of seedlings, especially
maple (including Japanese maple) seedlings? I am increasingly obsessed
with collecting and growing them.

In the course of searching, I did find this site, which, while not that
useful to me, others may find worthwhile:

http://theseedsite.co.uk/seedlings1a.html

--
Jean B.

I have 418 million maple seedlings in my lawn. Come and take as many as
you'd like. Please. I'm begging you.

Have you noticed they are all different ? Sadly it takes a few years
to see what should be culled and which to be celebrated. Babies close
to mom usually do not prosper. Transplant sooner than latter. Fun our
Mom tree is about 50 years old.

Speaking of moms.
"
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/index2.html?p=usat

Moms deserve more than kudos, of course. We deserve equal pay, access to
healthcare and family leave, and everything else it takes to raise a
family. And you know TrueMajority will keep working to make sure we get
it. But until the playing field is level, it's nice to say thanks and
have a laugh with your favorite mom.

- Darcy

Darcy Scott Martin
Mom and more
TrueMajority / USAction "

Bill..... above URL lets you place your Moms name in the short video.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)