Old 14-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] P.O'd at stupidity -- MINE!

Aargh! I AM P _ _ _ _ D!

Did a program on displaying bonsai (at home and at shows)
yesterday for our club.

Got trees, accents, suiseki, other stones, objects, kakemono,
Ukiyoe prints, a Chagall original, several netsuke and inro from
my collection, spent a couple of hours setting up in the club
Tokonoma and on tables representing what we in the west might
have at home, and showing how to display at a show, etc. with
traditional Oriental art, with mix-and-match western art, etc.,
etc., etc. There were eight separate displays. I'd brought 20
trees, lots of stands and tables. Each display area looked GREAT!

Went to get camera to record the various areas for posterity, and
discovered I'd left the &^%$#@ thing at home 25 miles away!

Well, take my word for it, because you'll never see it. It was
beautiful.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

"Damned right!" - Chief nut.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++