Old 09-05-2009, 01:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Postings stuck at April 20

On May 9, 2:34*am, sherwin dubren wrote:
For some unknown reason, I cannot download posts from rec.gardens
newer than April 20, 2009. *My other newsgroups on Mozilla are
working fine. *Is this a moderator issue?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * Sherwin

You're right, I had not noticed it until I saw your post on Google
Groups.
Are you using motzarella? I had a similar problem with rec.hunting
and have to go to Google to read new posts.
I had mentioned it in the motzarella m.newusers group. Ray Banana
gave me an answer that would have required a degree in computer
science to understand. I believe he blamed the ng and it never got
corrected.

Don't think Comcast has any part of this since they yanked ng's a
while back.

My suggestion is use Google Groups as well as your reader, which I
assume motzarella.

Frank