Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default test

Advice from Ray Banana at Motzarella:

"First you will have to find the files named rec.gardens.dat and
rec.gardens.msf in your Thunderbird profile directory and delete these
files while Thunderbird is *not* running. As the name of the
Thunderbird
profile directory is different on each computer, you will have to
search
for these files using the Windows Explorer. One level above the .dat
and
..msf files there is a file having the same name as you used for your
Motzarella account (maybe news.motzarella.org?) plus the
extension .rc.
Open this file with Notepad etc., find the line for rec.garden and
change it to

rec.gardens: 0

Save your changes and start Thunderbird. Select the group and load the
headers from the server. Thunderbird should now be able to load all
articles up to today.

Do the same for rec.hunting, if the problem still exists for this
group."

It brought back rec.gardens. Hard to find in Vista as search will not
find files and you need start search %AppData%

As for gardening, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant hardening outside.
Frost free date is May 15 and I do container gardening on deck
since shade and rats with hooves did in my backyard garden years ago.

Gardenias flowering inside and I will take them out next week for the
summer. I've become proficient in cloning the gardenias.

Frank