Old 09-05-2009, 01:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default test

want to see if motzarella works to post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

On May 9, 8:25*am, Frank wrote:
want to see if motzarella works to post

Yes shows up in Google but not motzarella.
I did post a note in motzarella group.
Frank
Old 09-05-2009, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Frank wrote:

On May 9, 8:25*am, Frank wrote:
want to see if motzarella works to post

Yes shows up in Google but not motzarella.
I did post a note in motzarella group.
Frank

First thing I'd do is reinstall motzarella.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Old 09-05-2009, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

On May 9, 10:50*am, Bill wrote:
In article
,

*Frank wrote:
On May 9, 8:25*am, Frank wrote:
want to see if motzarella works to post

Yes shows up in Google but not motzarella.
I did post a note in motzarella group.
Frank

*First thing I'd do is reinstall motzarella.

* Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
*- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

The Motzarella guy is blaming my newsreader (Thunderbird) as he says
all rec.gardens are showing up. I had problem a while back with
rec.hunting - never solved but all other groups are up to date.

Frank
Now rec. gardens and maybe one other but all others work fine.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

Advice from Ray Banana at Motzarella:

"First you will have to find the files named rec.gardens.dat and
rec.gardens.msf in your Thunderbird profile directory and delete these
files while Thunderbird is *not* running. As the name of the
Thunderbird
profile directory is different on each computer, you will have to
search
for these files using the Windows Explorer. One level above the .dat
and
..msf files there is a file having the same name as you used for your
Motzarella account (maybe news.motzarella.org?) plus the
extension .rc.
Open this file with Notepad etc., find the line for rec.garden and
change it to

rec.gardens: 0

Save your changes and start Thunderbird. Select the group and load the
headers from the server. Thunderbird should now be able to load all
articles up to today.

Do the same for rec.hunting, if the problem still exists for this
group."

It brought back rec.gardens. Hard to find in Vista as search will not
find files and you need start search %AppData%

As for gardening, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant hardening outside.
Frost free date is May 15 and I do container gardening on deck
since shade and rats with hooves did in my backyard garden years ago.

Gardenias flowering inside and I will take them out next week for the
summer. I've become proficient in cloning the gardenias.

Frank

[IMG] code is On

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM