Old 09-05-2009, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Postings stuck at April 20

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Bill R wrote in
:

Many vendors have (and are continuing to) drop newsgroups like
this because many (like this one) have become just about
useless. They have been taken over by spammers, off topic
posters, those with political or other agendas and by people
that have no respect for anyone else's views.

put the blame where it belongs. Google groups has destroyed USENET
by allowing spammers free access with no repercussions. if
Google/Gmail has a TOS, it they don't bother to enforce it. that's
why there are so many spammers, trolls & crap.
it would not cause me to lose any sleep if Google just up &
disappeared...

Usenet is dieing and this newsgroup is typical of the reason why
that is happening.

nonsense.
lee

Bill R has a few valid points like not writing about garden stuff.
Bill R is always on topic No?

21 century schizoid man.

Bill and I like usenet the way it is if one doesn't go away and play in
the dirt.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.