Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jean B. Jean B. is offline

Default seedling photos?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Does anyone here know of a site that has photos of seedlings, especially
maple (including Japanese maple) seedlings? I am increasingly obsessed
with collecting and growing them.

In the course of searching, I did find this site, which, while not that
useful to me, others may find worthwhile:

http://theseedsite.co.uk/seedlings1a.html

--
Jean B.

I have 418 million maple seedlings in my lawn. Come and take as many as
you'd like. Please. I'm begging you.

LOL! Where are you? Are they esoteric? (I doubt it.) That's
part of the problem, too--trying to tell whether some of the
seedlings are of interesting maples--or are from the more common
ones.

--
Jean B.