Old 10-05-2009, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default seedling photos?

In article ,
"Jean B." wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Does anyone here know of a site that has photos of seedlings, especially
maple (including Japanese maple) seedlings? I am increasingly obsessed
with collecting and growing them.

In the course of searching, I did find this site, which, while not that
useful to me, others may find worthwhile:

http://theseedsite.co.uk/seedlings1a.html

--
Jean B.

I have 418 million maple seedlings in my lawn. Come and take as many as
you'd like. Please. I'm begging you.

LOL! Where are you? Are they esoteric?

I think you meant exotic.
(I doubt it.) That's
part of the problem, too--trying to tell whether some of the
seedlings are of interesting maples--or are from the more common
ones.

--

- Billy