Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default Hay fever now!

In message
ups.com
moghouse wrote:

On May 11, 6:24*am, Michael Bell wrote:
I keep log of my health and looking back through it I only realised
last year that I get a massive attack of sneezing and runny nose and
feeling generally unwell each year about the 3rd weekend of May. My
doctor recognised this as hay fever and prescribed Cetirizine which
cured it. (Dose this prove the diagnosis?)

Yesterday evening I got the first attack of what felt like the same,
but it has gone this morning. What plants and their pollen are the
possible causes?

I suppose you haven't been to Mexico recently

Certainly not!

Michael Bell