Old 12-05-2009, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Tumbler tomatoes

Pete C wrote:
Ophelia wrote:
I bought some plants and until now, I have kept them on a windowsil.
They seem to be thriving I intend to plant them in a basket (the
old type shopping basket) using polystyrene as a base and I bought
the kind of compost used for hanging baskets.

Should I buy the gel thingies that hold in the water?

I bought tomato feed too. When should I begin to use it?

Apologies for my possible daft questions, but many thanks for any
help!

Yep, gel thingys are good. I feed weekly when in flower......but
that's me

Thank you, thank you)