Old 12-05-2009, 10:31 AM
dipsydoodle dipsydoodle is offline
Registered User

Location: Newcastle upn Tyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bell View Post
Yesterday evening I got the first attack of what felt like the same,
but it has gone this morning. What plants and their pollen are the
possible causes?
--

Any plant and pollen; I'd imagine it's so hard to tell since there are so many plants around. I've been suffering from hayfever badly the last few days as well.

I was actually suffering from it in December and January then it went away and unfortunately came back.

I also find different times of the day affect it differently.