Old 12-05-2009, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Weed and feed dispenser for hosepipe

pullet_surprise wrote:
Anyone know of a device thats fits somweher between the tap and
sprinkler to dispense a lawn fertilizer? i.e feed and weed.

Hozelock said they did one years ago and its a constant request from
customer?

I had one that came with a pack of weed and feed. Can't remeber the name
but it was one of the big fertilizer brands. I never found it much use
because as the weed and feed was used up from it it was replaced by
water. I was convinced that as a result the concentration actually going
onto the lawn went down over time.

Andrew