Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT but not OT :-)

Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and others of
course, go?

I was looking for something and found my "adverts" for the Royal Naval
Electrical Branch Association when I first launched in some funny places!!
No wonder it has done so well!

But it is a warning, don't say anything you might regret later, I feel sure
that some of the subscribers here would be horrified at what they had said
and how they had shown themselves up to be ;-)

Kindest possible regards and mind what you say. ;-)))

Mike

(Better think before you reply to this post, it will stay in cyberspace for
an awful long time, far and wide and show you up in years to come:-)

--
..