Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT but not OT :-)

--
..
"moghouse" wrote in message
On May 12, 6:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
--
."moghouse" wrote in message

On May 12, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and
others
of
course, go?

I understand this group is widely read throughout the Galaxy, at least
I assume it must be as people keep saying to me,"That chap 'Mike',
what planet is he on?"

And you can quite rightly tell them 'He has his feet firmly planted on
Earth' can't you?

Oh yes, growing in his wife's gravel path along with the Lily of the
Valley, just like a weed!

:-))))))

well 'someone' believes me that Lily of the Valley is growing like a weed
:-))

I didn't know whether to put 'On Planet Earth', but I thought that I would
let someone have a play for prosperity :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike
(So glad I never sign off aggressively and say nasty untrue things about
people. It's all there :-))