Old 12-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Richard Elsmore Richard Elsmore is offline
Registered User

Default Easy Vegetable/fruit gardening for children

Hi All,

I am novice gardener and only have planted shrubs, climbers etc but would like to grow some fruit or vegetables with my 3 year old daughter. Can anyone suggest easy ones to start with and can I plant a small plant to start with rather than seeds as I was very unscuceesful last year with my sunflower seeds and none grew. I planted first from seed in a tray indoors then transferred to the ground but they did not last at all they seemed too fragile.

Many thanks