Old 13-05-2009, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Tumbler tomatoes

Judith in France wrote:
Goodness O, you will need a lot of feed for 6 plants and you will need
to water a.m and p.m. but you will be making pickle when you can't
keep up with the surplus.

lol, well I suppose I could do that Don't forget these are very small
tomatoes I am hoping they will be very sweet and that David will like
them so much, that he will pop one in his mouth whenever he passes Tomato
is very good for preventing prostate cancer and this is cunning plan to get
loads of the little beauties into his tum

Any ideas for a surplus of eggs? :-)

Errrr...pickled? g