Old 13-05-2009, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Chempak Formula 2 dosage

On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:03:26 GMT, (Peter
Ashby) wrote:

I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

A friend of mine who is a keen gardener, told me the other day that
her tomato plants were getting tall and leggy in her greenhouse. "I'm
not feeding them much" she said, "only nitrogen"!!
She uses Chempak 2.

Pam in Bristol