Old 13-05-2009, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bob[_1_] bob[_1_] is offline

Default honeysuckle not wanted

On 13 May 2009 14:52:30 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2009 15:03:03 +0200, bob wrote:

To be honest, I'd like to remove it.

Did you leave enough stem to fit a condom? If so you could try neat
Roundup in one of Mr Durex's best. Ammonium sulphamate is alleged to be
good at stump-killing and breaks down into a fertiliser.

That's a clever idea.

I don't mean to turn it into a sexual metaphor but aren't there some
risks? I mean the stem isn't exactly smooth, so might there not be
some seepage. Or maybe I haven't understood the modus operandi?