Old 13-05-2009, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Leonardslee Lakes and Garden

On 2009-05-13 19:47:44 +0100, Frank Booth Snr said:

On 13 May, 15:41, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
Some photos I took last week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...n/photostream/

It's all about Rhodos ans Azaleas at Leonardslee and the scent from
those blooms. I've visited there 4 times in the '90s, and it poured
with rain on 3 of those occasions. The fourth time I was luckier. My
favourite Rhodo is the giant Loderi 'King George', which I think
you've snapped. (Big scented white blooms, pink in bud and opening).
You can't miss it when you see it

Our Lady Alice Fitzwilliam is finished for this year and is still a
comparative youngster, in a pot on a lawn. There's another in the
garden. The fragrance is stop in you in your tracks gorgeous. Is the
King George scented?
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials