Old 15-05-2009, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default Seeds

Frank wrote:
Ernie Willson wrote:

Frank wrote:
SteveB wrote:
A neighbor has just informed me that he has been having a problem
getting seeds from a local nursery. Seems the government has
something to do with it. Anyone heard anything?

Steve

Yes, Obama administration is going after companies like Burpee etc...

This would be wonderful. I just bought 70 mg of Burpee Chamomile seed
for 1.79. This equates to US$ 11,600.00 per pound.

Can you cite a responsible reference where I can read about the
government action?

EJ in NJ

Just being facetious, of course.

I got a much better deal on my Burpee cucumber seeds, 700 mg. for $1.99

That is a much better deal, only $1290.00 per pound.

EJ in NJ