Old 17-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Liza Liza is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles[_5_] View Post
I am trying to find a vine/climber that will grow in an area that receives
only about 2 or 3 hours of sunlight per day. I have found many that will
grow in full or partial sun, but none that will grow where I want to plant
them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Freckles
Hi Freckles, although it depends on how high you want the climber to grow & against what support, how about trying some periwinkle? I've seen this growing a metre and a half high over other shrubs e.g. hawthorne hedge. It's cheap, evergreen and as a bonus has lovely flowers too! Good luck.