Old 17-05-2009, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Very small green insects on the leaves of my pancies

dina wrote:
Hi,
there are lots of them and my pancies are dieing. I don't like to use
chemicals. Is there any other,natural way I can get rid of them? Some
advise please.
Thank you.
Dina

If they are green fly, try spraying them with a little washing up liquid
in water. About the some strength as used to wash dishes. Easy if you
have one of those little mist sprayers. Best done on a sunny dry day.
They will soon wither and go black and die. You may need to treat again
periodically to keep on top of the problem.

--
David in Normandy.