Old 21-05-2009, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default We've grown a peanut!?

Recently something, we assume it was a squirrel, got in the shed, attacked
the bird food peanuts, and buried them in anything which had compost in it.
Today I found one we missed, and it's sprouted. I'd always assumed that
wouldn't happen. So, I've planted it up in a pot, and .... Now what?
Indoors/outdoors/greenhouse? any tips or advice welcome.

--
Steve

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll