Old 22-05-2009, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Costs of tree surgery

Charlie Pridham writes
In article ,
says...

I thought it sound within the range that would be reasonable, after all
we do not know the access or whats under the tree that may be damaged if
care is not taken. But getting 3 quotes is always worth the time and if
you can find a cheaper firm you may as well save the money. I would
certainly want to see the insurance certificate before allowing work to
start.

Getting 3 quotes is always useful because the different salespeople
approach things in different ways and between them highlight all sorts
of problems that you wouldn't have thought about had you spoken to just
one.
--
Kay