Old 23-05-2009, 01:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Need WH.. anyone out there with extra?

On Mon, 18 May 2009 10:14:17 EDT, wrote:

I just use water celery and cyperus. it is the start of the veggie filter and I dont
have anything to spare. can you get water cress? Here is ebay for water celery.
dont get the variegated, it doesnt do as well as the plain.
http://tinyurl.com/qtrkek
Ingrid

I think the variegated is a true marginal, as in, just keep its feet wet
please. It grows well in the blocks around my lily pond, only place I've
ever had it come back.
--
Water cress can be had at most grocery stores, sometimes you have to ask
and they'll order you in a case for the price of one nice pond plant. Take