Old 23-05-2009, 01:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default state of the pond

We're getting a really nice Memorial Day Weekend here in Washington State.
Ponds and fish are looking good, a few buds coming on lilies, but it has
been a slow start. Iris hasn't even bloomed yet, but I noticed it is
preparing itself. Kathy said she had a lily bloom. No one in the koi/pond
club has yet to win the lily bloom contest. I divided up 17 lilies this
year and have sold all but 3.

Tomorrow I'm planning a big planting day of the terrestrial kind, then I'll
work on the last of the pond plants. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us