Old 23-05-2009, 02:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim and Phyllis Jim and Phyllis is offline

Default state of the pond

Jan,

I had forgotten how much colder it was for you. Our black berries are
coming ripe now. And my corn is a foot tall.

The koi and goldies have not bred yet.

We are in Arkansas for the holiday at Riverfest in Little Rock,
selling Ugandan goods to help some impoverished women. They will have
250,000 through the gate, but lots fewer stop by a booth. They go to
hear Willie Nelson. If you want to see where we are, Google Miller
Light Stage at Riverfest, Little Rock.. Our booth is 100 yds south of
it in a long building. Killer hours today: 10 AM to 11 PM.

Jim