Old 25-05-2009, 06:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale[_2_] W Dale[_2_] is offline

Default state of the pond

On May 23, 6:56 am, ~ jan wrote:
We're getting a really nice Memorial Day Weekend here in Washington State

..
Ponds and fish are looking good, a few buds coming on lilies, but it has
been a slow start. Iris hasn't even bloomed yet, but I noticed it is
preparing itself. Kathy said she had a lily bloom. No one in the koi/pond
club has yet to win the lily bloom contest. I divided up 17 lilies this
year and have sold all but 3.

Tomorrow I'm planning a big planting day of the terrestrial kind, then I'

ll
work on the last of the pond plants. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Chilly, wet, and over cast with moments of sun shine. And it is
suppose to continue into the week. Good thing is, I do not need to
water as much. :-) The "ok" thing is that I am not highly motivated
to get out there in the wet and chill to do stuff around the pond.
So, I watch it a lot for now. :-)))