Old 25-05-2009, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default should I wee on my tomato plants?

On May 24, 1:52*pm, "dido22" wrote:
I read that urine is a good fertiliser and gardeners sometimes use their
urine as a fertiliser.?

Having exhausted the uses of urine how about a debate on night soil?
There must be a few old codgers like me who were brought up in the
country in the forties or earlier who have some first hand experience.
Being only a little lad with a protective mother I was not allowed to
know how the contents of the privy were processed but Grandad had the
best vegetable garden in the village!